Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Convert Pull Start Electric Start

pandoro We recycle! Oh how the bona

Before the study, then a few days of fever have kept me away from the beautiful world of foodbloggers ... Now back with a fast recipe, but I promise that I will post soon a number of things that I have "in stock"!
Actually, today is not even a recipe, but just a way to recycle scrap the famous Christmas! Those of you who do not have a Pandora (or a cake) in the pantry?
Well, now is the time to get him out! J



PANDORO GLASSES AND CREAM


Ingredients:
-Pandora-
custard
-
alchermes
-cream-chocolate

Procedure:
pandoro obtained from thick slices of 1-2 cm, wide as the cup or glass that do them.
moisten with alchermes diluted with water, make a layer of pastry cream to which you have added a bit 'of whipped cream,
continue with another layer of wet pandoro and a cream.
decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate chips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment