Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Créative Webcam Live Pro

Fish menu for Valentine's Day - Part 3: Sea bass with potatoes

to avoid further, we have avoided making a second processed, then I simply make a nice fresh sea bass baked with potatoes!



BASS BAKED POTATOES WITH

Serves 2:
a sea bass from about 500 grams (if also the largest single dish!)
4 potatoes
a large clove of garlic salt


rosemary salt
extra virgin olive oil

Procedure:
Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Cut the potatoes in a not too thin washers.
Clean sea bass (I am made me clean the fishmonger), rinse and place in the belly of a clove of garlic, a few sprigs of rosemary and a handful of salt, place them in the pan (I put the first baking paper ) and distributed all around the potatoes in several layers salandole as required with the salt. Finally sprinkle with a little oil.
Bake for 30-40 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment