ll'è schiacciaha alla fiorentina! The first recipe
This is a very simple dessert, but the aroma of orange and vanilla combination creates a truly fabulous in my opinion .. the smell that spreads in the kitchen is heavenly! What I propose is not really a review but the traditional recipe ... I did not have enough time for it to rise and at the Carnival this year is longer than usual, so I'll have time to do it again!
Next time I will follow the recipe Petroni (A luminary of the Florentine cuisine!), Which includes yeast and lard ..!
I followed a recipe found on the internet because it is still very much out of a cake really soft, a little 'wet (that is, you have to watch .. if not eaten soon enough icing sugar is absorbed!) For the presence of orange juice ..
You can use vegetable oil if the oil looks too tasty, but I assure you that this cake is not intrusive and even gives him a plus! If Tuscany is even better then! J
CRUSHED FLORENTINE FAST
Ingredients:
210 grams of flour 160 gr sugar
8 tablespoons of milk (70 grams)
6 tablespoons olive oil (40 grams) 2 eggs
juice and zest of an orange vanilla
yeast
vanilla icing sugar cocoa
Procedure:
Put in a bowl the eggs and sugar and started to beat.
Then add the flour, milk, oil, juice and orange zest, vanilla and finally the yeast.
Knead the dough until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
Grease and flour a rectangular baking dish and pour the mixture.
Bake at 140 ° for about thirty minutes or until golden brown, making the toothpick test to make sure it is cooked inside.
Let it cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
To be picky (and some 'patriotic! J ) you should get a mask (I did take a picture from google and patiently cut out by hand ..) of the lily of Florence, and so you will have the your beautiful crushed decorated as in all the windows of pastry shops and bakeries in Florence this time!
If you'd like well err on the side (during Carnival, you can!) I suggest you cut it in half and filled with whipped cream or whipped cream .. is truly sublime! I had forgotten to buy the cream !!!!! but here is a slice for you!
With this recipe I participate in the contest Cynthia
0 comments:
Post a Comment