Saturday, February 26, 2011

Gay Hangout Places In Kolkata

Crumble pumpkin, bacon and provolone

Do not deny my reputation as a laggard even on the blog!
now thought not to participate because it was too late, but yesterday I found these beautiful colored cocottine and I thought "is a sign of fate, I have to participate in the contest Imma", but with a recipe? Well, here we take two birds with one stone! Why? because it shares with other foodbloggers the game cute -forum organized by Zasusa: we have practically made a list of membership and each suggested a recipe foodblogger later and I was "touched" (and thank goodness, because it is good!) this recipe consigliatami by Michael that had already published on his blog and he had found paradise ... as blame her! I just changed a few ingredients .. mainly because I do not like cheese too tasty, so I replaced with asiago cheese and then the cream with low-fat greek yogurt in the fridge and I had a little 'lighter! And now ... 'nuff said and move on to the recipe!




crumble PUMPKIN, BACON AND PROVOLA
Ingredients:

500 g pumpkin 50 g butter 50 g flour

80 gr 100 gr bacon
provola
100 gr onion

2 sage leaves 20 ml olive oil 40 ml

greek yogurt salt pepper




Procedure:
Preheat the oven to 180 °.
Cut the pumpkin into cubes of 2 cm, peel onion and slice thinly with a mandolin.
Clean the leaves of sage with paper towels and chop.
Put in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the chopped sage, salt and pepper and add a glass of water.
Bake until the pumpkin is tender. (I 25/30 minutes)
Meanwhile, pour the flour into a bowl and handle with the butter into cubes forming a briciolame.
Dice the cheese, bacon strips. Mash with a fork the squash and onion.
Add cheese, bacon and yogurt mixing ingredients with care. Put them in
cocottine (I have gotten 5), and sprinkle lightly oiled briciolame.
Bake for 20 'until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and serve.

With this recipe I participate in the game-forums Zasusa


and Imma contest organized in collaboration with Le Creuset

0 comments:

Post a Comment