Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wella Commerical Music Je T'aime

Fish menu for Valentine's Day - Part 4: Devil's Food Cake

Finally we reached the last episode for the Valentine's menu! And thank goodness because we were seriously in danger of bursting!
I wanted to make a cake again because I have so many recipes saved as a favorite that as soon as the opportunity presents itself I take this opportunity to try it, but my he is quite conservative and the charm of combinations new and unusual flavors rather more reassuring (although I did enjoy the first things that even comes close!), so I know to play it safe by using only chocolate and cream ... and then chocolate and cream are, but at least in the most tempting you!




DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE
(from the book "Chocolate - New Harmonies Rosalba Gioffré)

Ingredients for two pies 22 cm:
for the base:
120 grams of bitter chocolate cover
grated 125 g sour cream (I used half cream and half greek yogurt)
150 g brown sugar 300 g flour end


a pinch of salt 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder 1 teaspoon baking
( I used baking powder vanilla)

120 gr soft butter 200 g sugar 2 eggs


175 ml of water for the filling:

250 ml fresh cream 1 tablespoon powdered sugar 1 teaspoon of essence
vanilla
for the icing: 140 gr
of bitter chocolate cover
110 ml sour cream (I used regular cream)

Procedure:
Melt in a pan with a double bottom with chocolate sour cream and sugar cane, keeping the heat very low and, stirring constantly.
Sift flour with cocoa, salt and baking soda. Beat the butter in a blender until it becomes swollen and creamy, gradually add sugar, then egg yolks, one at a time, lower the speed to low and add the flour alternating with water.
remove from the blender with a rubber spatula, Incorporate the mixture of chocolate and then whisk the egg whites steadfast. Now divide the dough into two greased cake tins and sprinkle with flour and bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Turn out the two bases and let them cool.
Meanwhile whip the cream with icing sugar and vanilla essence.
Melt chocolate in water bath for the glaze, remove from heat Mix in the sour cream and heated.
Once cooled, place one of the bases chocolate on a serving plate, sprinkle with cream and cover with second base.
Finally, cover the surface with icing.



Tips:
I made 2 / 3 of dose and I used the ring for parfaits set at 17 cm, then shaping the heart once cold the basics.


With apologies for the mega-delay, if there is still time participate the romantic and crowded contest Elifla


0 comments:

Post a Comment