Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shelf Life Of Ensure Shakes

Custard

Today I am publishing a recipe for the classic so you can not! But since I also include the basics of pastry, why not start with one that goes with everything and lends itself to many variations ... chocolate, coffee, whipped fruit ...! Then if we have unexpected guests
is quick to prepare and delicious as it is served in individual bowls, perhaps with some cat's tongue!
I am today I used to accompany the cake ...



PASTRY CREAM

Ingredients:
500 ml milk 1 vanilla bean

lemon rind 4 egg

150 g sugar 50 g starch


Procedure:
Put the milk in a saucepan and add the vanilla bean cut lengthwise, scrape the seeds that you have and, as desired, the lemon zest. Meanwhile
mounted in a saucepan the yolks with the sugar, add the starch.
When the milk boils pour it into the saucepan, stirring constantly with a whisk to prevent lumps. (To prevent sticking spaccafiamma I use one, so if I have to prepare some other things I do not have to be run every second!)
Bring on the heat until boiling. Remove from heat and let cool in a cold water bath, stirring frequently to avoid formation of the film surface.

chocolate pastry cream
Proceed as for the pastry cream until you remove the pan from the heat. Then add 50/100 g (to taste) of dark chocolate pieces, stirring well to dissolve everything. Then let it cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment