My first post !!!!!
Hello everyone! to those who come here by accident, who was warmly invited to do so, who's finished by mistake!
Finally I decided to open my own blog too! I am enrolled for more than a year to the Wired New York Forum and post there pictures of my experiments in the kitchen, but the desire to have a blog of my own, where you can post successes and failures it was increasingly urgent! especially since we are at Christmas and in the blogs are great recipes!
I always put off thinking they have no time to be able to keep up, but then some time to come and peek at your blog, even if not every day, I find it more and want to post your comment , to share with you something about me and join the thousands of wonderful contest that I see around the end got the better!! How nice to finally be able "to write to you for you" to those who have known how real institutions on Wired New York as Morena of Mint and Chocolate , Dorothea of thoughts Sweets, Sara of The sweet world of Sara , Stefania / arabafelice , Serena try not to harm
and a thousand others. .. and how to forget Imma dolciagogo !
If I signed it but I also have my friend Claudia of trouble and mess, I have misled with my unbridled passion for pastry, as he put on a wonderful blog and I was be dying to join in all (and all!) you! Do not expect sweet spectacular as his pictures so amazing and above all, I will try to commit!
So what can we say? if you want to follow me in this adventure, you are welcome!
Dalila
0 comments:
Post a Comment