Friday, December 24, 2010

The Cost Of Dental Cleaning In Edmonton

not Christmas if there is ...

... forget it! Just opened the blog I have neglected for two weeks, but from now on will be less fugitive .. I promise!
I do not know about you, but here in Florence in two days there was the frenzy! Last weekend we were all stuck due to snow and we could not go looking for gifts, so we unleashed all (including me!) To last!
With all of these contingencies and a lot of commitments I have not even had much time to spend with you, but I swear to remedy that tomorrow! Now only place, really in extremis!, The recipe for Christmas for my friend Claudia's Pies & mess and her cousin Sara gloves in the kitchen for their contest


Here what my relatives call insistently every year for lunch (or in this case, the dinner!) Christmas! It is not a real recipe, but I write it anyway!
(and excuse the obscene pictures, but I was really corsissima!)



PANDORO STARRY

Ingredients:
a pandoro
500 grams of mascarpone cheese 3 eggs

7 tablespoons sugar chocolate chips


Procedure:
Make the mascarpone cream: whip the egg yolks with sugar, add the mascarpone and then the egg whites until stiff. Cut the
pandoro in horizontal slices on each layer and spread the cream and chocolate chips, alternating between the "slices" with the tips (like the tree of cookies that I have already shown!)
Finish with a flow of cream on top and around the base, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment