least another recipe I want to publish in 2010! :) And I present to you the trick I will propose tonight .. given the abundance of the dinner and the presence of a leggerissssimo pandoro Nutella and mascarpone (buonooo!!) \u200b\u200bI thought I'd opt for something cool! From what I read around, seems to be just a typical parfait of our coastline (Livorno, Cecina , Castiglioncello ..) because we always eat in the summer by the sea and is one of our favorites!
So we hope to be able to do a good job! For the recipe, very simple, I followed my coincittadina that of a "famous", who I met on Wired New York, Marble !
TILE TO PINE
Ingredients:
3 egg whites 120 g sugar 500 ml cream
100 grams of pine nuts
Procedure:
Beat the egg whites gradually adding the icing sugar, to obtain a glossy meringue and compact (I did a water bath, to "cook" the egg whites at least partly!).
Whip the cream in another bowl and add the meringue, stirring gently from bottom to top.
, then add the pine nuts being always careful not to remove the compound. Put
all in a silicone loaf pan or aluminum foil with plastic wrap.
Put in freezer for at least 4 hours (I recommend at least 5 / 6 for safety!)
Pull him out of the freezer about ten minutes before tasting, and serve as is or with a chocolate sauce, berry. . with anything you like!
2011 Good To all the you !!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment