Anyone who knows me, knows how much I hate writing about certain arguments. And if among these is the death of a colleague and "friend" (quotes because although I do not know that the reputation) as Edmondo Berselli the bitterness is double. When I heard Michael (Blacks) for the latest information on book that was written, told me that he was returning from a telephone conversation with Alberto Dentice de L'Espresso and that Edmund would have written more than willing to a "hat "for the article if" he felt better, "I thought at most a headache passenger, a malaise of the season, not a bad of this entity, which would lead us away within a few weeks ... Goodbye Edmund, refined political analyst in love with the songs, over and over again that you were high (as is fitting, indeed) to the rank of shards of history of Italian customs, and your lesson has made school difficult and I think it will be forgotten. Am only sorry that you have not been able to accomplish ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment