Sunday, November 1, 2009

Ge Gsd2200 Dishwasher Dimensions

Goodbye, Alda (Alda Merini, 1931/2009). Loredana

Requiem

And here's to you my requiem
speechless with his mouth full of grass and ferns blue
here's my requiem for corifera not
is believed, is that of Cassandra vilified
magnificent example of secret company
you just excites me and I
are the one who charms because you can not take
and being stopped on the banks of the Ganges in perpetual contemplation

waiting to pass the speck of gold and of knowledge ' was eternal
you who are more cunning and more
hard stone of the stone and think forever
think of the Pythagorean ages and Venus
Socrates and finally six landed by Paul of Tarsus
infinite faith Well I
disarcionerò from your horse you love
branch desiring
will make you a martyr for the secret of your shadow
sadness is the order and disorder of
created things because I'm not your mother
dissimilar to Ceres
are eternal, and then also the spring that you put on trees
with the dew and you love the rose of shame
I find myself pinned to his chest, and you shall glorify
and scroll with your finger
fruitful. So I could understand my desire
that opens the flower of flesh infinitely
beautiful inside and find the seed of love and insatiable
contemptuous of intoxication could you shed blood together

disseminate the discord of the Deep
because you are full and the murmur of the precipice and it finally dawns
you know the meaning of
beauty. I abhor abhor
think but also move into the infinite chaos.

© 2009 Manni Editori

0 comments:

Post a Comment